Sunday, January 29, 2012

Blog 4

The last research paper that I had to do was to discuss a very debatable topic that is going on today. The topic that I chose was the use of nuclear weapons. It was very difficult to do due to the fact that I was writing for the use of the nuclear weapons and not against them. Since I was writing in favor of them the research aspect of it was very difficult to find.

I engage in research everyday. I actually do it numerous times a day. I go online and catch up on FSU recruiting for next years football team and read how they are going to help our team at some point in the next few years. I also read up on the statistics of the last FSU basketball games and how the team played and how they need to play better.

Another type of research that I do pretty much everyday is keeping up with current events. Either if that means watching CNN on television or going on the internet and reading about them. For instance I just found out last night that Rick Santorum's daughter is in the hospital and in critical condition. I found that out because I received a notification on my phone and that caused me to go to my laptop and read more in depth about what was happening.

I commented on Bryan's and Danielle's

No comments:

Post a Comment